Hello everyone! I am pretty shocked that I just received my November Birchbox. I live in the west coast region, and it normally takes 10 days for my Birchbox to make it to me all the way from New York, and with the damage that area recently received due to Hurricane Sandy, I wasn't expecting to get a box at all. But lo and behold, here is November's box.
- etoile Diamond Dust Polish (deluxe sized)
- Jouer fragrance Cornucopia (nice sized roller ball)
- Lulu Organics Lavender and Clary Sage Hair Powder (5 grams of powder)
- ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend lengthening mascara (Full sized)
- SOYJOY Cranberry bar (gluten free)
I am very happy with my box this month. Everything is decently sized. The mascara itself is full size and retails for $24. The polish is mini sized but still large enough for me to use many times and is worth $9. I absolutely love the perfume sample, and happy its in roller ball form. It smells so divine. And I have never used a hair powder, so I look forward to trying. The SOYJOY bar is gluten free, so I will stick it in my purse for a snack on the go. Overall, a nice rounded box. Great job Birchbox!